We help small businesses adapt and grow.
From making strategic decisions to developing your company's existing capabilities, we’ve been there and done it. Using our expertise and deep understanding of multiplatform media, we can augment your staff (or be your staff). We'll give you insights on what's ahead. Talk to us about marketing, business development, strategic planning, software development, web design, and social media management.
- Available OnlineYour business is unique. Your messaging should be, too. We can help.15 minFree
- Available OnlineResearch and discovery of new opportunities and markets.30 minFree
- Available OnlineImproving the look of your brand by tying visual elements together.15 minFree
- Available OnlinePeople love story. Tell yours with video and audio to get noticed.15 minFree
- Available OnlineOnly what you need, nothing you don't. Designed just for you.30 minFree
- Available OnlineLet us do the hard stuff, so you can focus on your core business.30 minFree
- Available OnlineDeveloping Main Street strategies for your small business.30 minFree
Cyndi has expertise in project management and customer success.
In 2020 she helped K-12 school districts navigate new crisis learning technologies made necessary by Covid.
James has significant experience with content management systems (primarily WordPress), cloud computing, entrepreneurship, digital publishing, and social media strategy.
John's a marketing and technology professional with experience in identifying revenue opportunities and creating effective messaging for small- and medium-sized businesses.
Gary's expertise includes communications operations, legacy media, marketing, public relations, and commercial voiceover.
Jeff represents a wide variety of industries as advertising clients. A former creative director for CBS radio nationally, Jeff hosts and produces a weekly wine podcast On The Wine Road. Jeff's expertise is not only wine, but copywriting and developing creative ad campaigns.
Dana is a graphic designer with a strong passion for aesthetics. She believes things should (and can) be both beautiful and functional. Some of her favorite design tools include the Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5, and CSS3.
Pat is our Economic Development Analyst. She has decades of experience supporting small businesses by transforming underperforming business zones of cities into prosperous engines of local tax revenue.